border=0

July 6, 2010

SHOOT me ★Camwhore Shots ★


So for the past month, i hardly had anytime to camwhore (cause of my job) :0 .

Here are a few rare shots of me that i managed to snap on my off day, which i only had 3 before i quit my job for college.
(haha)

here we go..
★ first shot ★
i like the lighting in this picture, wheee♥!!

★ Second shot ★
in mom's shop, i look boreeeed
(cause i was) ._.

★ Third shot ★
in mom's car, i kinda like what the sunlight did to my hair,
sweet♥

★ 4th Shot ★
in my bedroom,
noticed the ribbon on my head?
loll yeah i found it laying around (:

★ Last Shot ★ (but NOT least!) :D
the messy hair look ,LOL so not Hot :0


i guess thats about it, the rest are uploaded on my facebook page,
hoped you like em.
even if you don't,
keep it to yourself.
LAWL.

:) tata y'all.

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without