border=0

April 13, 2011

exhausted


just had my last paper today,
boy am i glad thats done and over with. but external exam's only a few weeks away.

short lived freedom. :(

anyways, whats worse, i've completely forgotten that i have mpw class tonight.
like what the hell.

cant even stay home and nap. ugh.

the only bright side's that i don't have class tmr.
which means i could wake up later than usual without the sound of my alarm bugging the crap out of me.

is it me or does it seem like i havent blogged in ages that i completely forgot how to?
'cause my mind's blank now even though i have like, a million things on my mind right now that i wanna blab it out here.

oh yeah, and i got a new laptop. yay. haha

haven't messed with it yet though. i'll prolly get my chance tmr, :D

anyways, guess thats all.
wanna grab a lil shut eye now.
nights :)

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without