border=0

August 30, 2012

Home sweet home.

Been back in my hometown for 10 days now and i'm already dragging the thought of heading back to KL!

It's been a sweet 10 days, with good food and good friends, i couldn't have asked for a better holiday.
Not to mention having my parents around to send me to wherever i want, whenever i want, without even having to wait for the goddamn LRT. Pffft.

Having my mom around is still a HUGE plus cause i don't even have to do my own laundry, dishes...AND i get to wake up to an entire table of good food. Hell yeah.

Went out for lunch with the family yesterday at Life Cafe, wanted to order the usual traditional claypot rice but i decided to be spontaneous instead and ordered the fish in butter sauce set. Along with my favorite bubble milk tea. *Happy kid*


The verdict? It was REALLY yummy. But a tad bit too salty though.

After lunch, my mom brought me to the JPJ office to get my replacement driving license made, since my old one got stolen by some dumbass pickpocket. (He deserves to die!)

But before that i had to go and get my photo taken first so i did.

And it came out like this...


Well, it's definitely not the best shot of me but i guess it's still acceptable...?
Anyways, i think i'll live.

The car ride to the JPJ office was a long one, so i ended up falling asleep during the entire ride.

When we reached there, there were like 30 people before us, but thankfully it only took us a while to get everything done so now i have my driving license back with me again. What a relief! 

I went out for dinner with the family again at Basaga.

Daddy intro-ed me Lager Lime, a type of beer.



It was okay, tasted very much like Shandy, only a little stronger and bitter than Shandy.
Still, i preferred hoegaarden.

I ordered the Blackened fish fillet.


It came out in a super huge plate but i managed to finish the entire plate. *GREEDY FAT KID ALERT*

But what the hell, once the new semester starts and i'm back to school again i doubt i'll have any appetite to eat so might as well eat as much as i can during my sem break. *excuses*

Daddy ordered a plate of satay for all of us to share. (though i'm not much of a satay fan)


I ate a stick just to please my parents but then mommy handed me 2 more. *Gonna gain soooo much weight*

Daddy ordered Mamak Style fried rice i think.


Can't really remember what mommy ordered but it looks something like this.


My sister ordered apple fish. I took a picture of my sister's dish as well but only found out that it was blurry when i got home so you'll just have to use your imagination and picture how it looks like. *LOL*

Last but not least, being the vain person that i am, (yes i'm not denying it), here's a self shot taken in the car on the way back home.




And that's a brief update of what's my holidays have been like.
Hope everyone out there had a Raya break like i did.

And for those of us who's heading back to school on monday, school isn't REALLY that bad so cheer up!
*Still trying to convince myself*

Tata! =)



0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without