border=0

March 11, 2010

JUDGEMENT DAY (turns out to be the BEST day of my life)

11 MARCH 2010.

The date all (or most) of us FEAR.

Only two things can happen on this day, it'll break (kill is more practical) you or make you.
(Make you = as in take you to great places) LMAO.



So, all of us f5 students are getting our results on this "wonderful" (bleh X.X ) day.

I was sure i couldn't fall asleep the night before, but thanks to my throbbing headache, i fell directly asleep the moment my head hit the pillow after taking some pill to relieve the freaking pain.

I woke up earlier than my sis today (which is VERY RARE).

Nerves i guess.

My face was blank the entire morning, and it seemed like all i could think about was how BAD or GOOD it was gonna be (results, i mean).

After my mum dropped my sis off, we headed for my school.

BUTTERFLIES swoshing in my tummy.

OH GOD.

Once i reached the steps leading down to the hall, i heard my friends shouting for me.

I was so glad to see them. :D

We chatted and that made me KEEP my mind off my results for a SPLIT second. :(

Clock striked 10, the authorities (or whatever you wana call em) came with two handfulls of documents which all of us iched to lay our hands on. O_O

I was like, the 4th / 5th person to get mine.


Hands trembling.
Knees shaky.
Qi wen sneaking up on me. (that scared the heebie-jeebies out of me !)

And i got my results.

YAY.

It was SATISFYING.
I can tell you that.

My hardwork PAID OFF. ;D

I took 12 subs, and my overall A -count was pretty good, not straight (lol), but really GOOD. (trust me, im not bragging).


I spent the day celebrating my arse off with my sis.

Here's proof. ROFL.



Now i have a sore throat.
*smirks*


Anyways, CONGRATS for those of you who scored straight A's.
*winks*

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without