border=0

April 15, 2010

TATTOOS

Tattoos.

I bet EVERYONE of you out there has thought about getting one before.

I mean, tattoos are like "one of those things".

LOL if you get what i mean.

I've thought about getting one before.
But i, for one, CANNOT cope with PAIN.

I would NO DOUBT faint in the midst of getting one (if i EVER have the guts to, that is).

So, wanting a tattoo but not having the guts to get one,
i find myself doing ALOT of "Air brush" tattoos.
-_______-

But, as usual, girls are strongly encouraged NOT to get tattoos done cause, well, it gives a Really bad image.

But no doubt some guys out there actually digs chicks with tatts.

LOLOL. xD

Anyways, enough with my blabbermouth and ranting.

Today, imma give you a good REASON why we should NEVER get a tattoo.

.....
Please kindly look below. :)

 Epic much?

So before you decide to get a tattoo done in the future, just remember this poor guy.

:D

-picture taken from PYZAM.com.

::written by :::Eulala

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without