border=0

April 18, 2010

My Hands only agree to Hold Your Hands ...

"MY HANDS" as performed by brit singer LEONA LEWIS has got to be the MOST catchy song i've heard so far.

I'm in love with it.
Who wouldn't??!

I heard it when the shop next to mine, which is a gaming outlet, played the Final Fantasy XIII international trailer, and "My Hands" was the theme song for that game.

I guess the dudes working there liked this song too cause i hear em playing the trailer over and over again throughout the day. LOL

But i didn't really mind cause i liked it too. ROFLMAOLOL much.

Anyways, i wana share this song with you guys out there cause it's SUCH a great song with great vocals. (i totally wish i could sing like her ) D':



Since there isn't an official video made for this song yet, there's only a picture of Leona there. LOL, with her new album name in it, Echo. (i'm so gonna buy it) :)

I find the lyrics...interesting, a tad bit weird i must say (no offense!), but i like one particular line very much.


"My hands. they only agree to hold your hands. And they don't wanna be without your hands."

It's so sweet and true. ♥



Cause i would only wana hold my boy's hands for the rest of my life. ♥


:) i'll definitely upload the lyrics in my next post!! :D

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without