border=0

April 18, 2010

Skipping Car Wash For SLEEP

I came home early today, yay.

My eyes were half closed when i went through our front door.

i could practically...


yeah, you guessed it, SLEEP.


Then my dad had to asked.

Dad: You wana do some exercise?

Me: Huh?

Dad: Wana wash my car with me? :D

Me: NO dad, i wana sleep.

Dad: Lazy kid.

I head up the stairs at lightning speed and was happy at the fact that i didn't have to wash my dad's car. LOL

I would have missed a spot (or two) anyway if i had washed my dad's car in the current sleepy mode i was in. C:

My dad ended up washing his car by himself. :D


Like THIS?

LOL. pretty much, except for the hat. :)


So i found this online. WTF right??

EPIC much?



I think i speak for ALL OF US when i say that everyone wants a car like that. :)
Yeah, a car that actually washes ITSELF.


0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without