border=0

May 13, 2010

PASS JUDGEMENT

DO NOT EVER PASS JUDGEMENT ON SOMEONE.

Cause that's just wrong.



I've never ever thought of "Passing Judgement" as a serious matter, cause i've never experienced it first hand before.

Till a couple of days ago.

So i decided that i needed more $$ since i'm always on a shopping spree these days. (cute clothes everywhere, d*mn)

And i heard from my sis that this "place" (i won't disclose where) has a pretty good pay.

So i went for an interview.

Which sucked by the way. -____-

So the dude doing the interview, he's seen me around before.

Anyways, he started asking how come i haven't started schooling / college,
so i told him that i was still waiting for scholarship results.

And his reaction was like, "WHOA scholarship? Are you really that good?"

I gave him a death glare.

Then he continued by asking me how was my spm result, and i told him i got 10 A's (kicked 10 Asses, LOL)

And he was like, "WHOA Are you SERIOUS??REALLY?Are you Kidding me?"

I wanted to shove his butt up his retarded face but DIDN'T.

Kinda regretting that i didn't. Hrm :(

So here it goes, my rant:

LISTEN BUDDY,
i may like to dress up and put on make up, but that DOESN'T make me a Bimbo.
In fact, i despise bimbos (as much as i despise you)
If i didn't work HARD for exams i would have gotten Crappy results.
Now i'm not saying that i'm a Smart A** or that my results are Superb,
i'm just saying that i'm not the kind to Lazy around.
And i certainly am not the kind who only cares about dressing up.
I worked hard as a student and i certainly would work hard in my job.

^Jerk.

You have no right to pass judgement on me.
NO ONE has the right to pass judgement on anyone else.

UNLESS you've fully understood someone, DON'T JUDGE THEM.

-that's all-

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without