border=0

May 6, 2010

05.05.10 ♥


After yesterday, i find myself waking up today hurting all over.

Like literally, my bones feel as if they're broken.

From my neck all the way down to my back.
UGH!

I spent yesterday afternoon with my sis at k-box, yet another singing session of ours. ♥
it was FUNN (yeah i know it isn't spelled that way, duh.)

After our singing session, i went back to the shop hoping to check up on my Hotel City, (it's a facebook game in case you don't know).

YEah, and i thought i was over fb games. -_____-

But then my mom asked if i wanted to have dinner with her cause my sis was gonna have dinner with Bakenong, so i went with her.

Who knew DINOSAUR was there, and he totally freaked me out when he appeared in the middle of my camwhore session. -_____- @#$%!

Anyways, here's one of the pictures i managed to take before dinosaur showed up.

Yeah i know, i look gross, :0

After dinner we headed back to the shop.
I rushed for my lappie.

Who'd known that my laptop was barely alive for ten seconds when my buddies showed up.

i was kinda weirded out but boy was i happy to see em.
i sure miss their company♥

They did ask me to catch Iron man 2 wif em earlier but i had already watched it the night before, bummerrrrr err.

So anyways, Jeff was with his girlfriend (WOOTS for him for finally finding his TRUE LOVE) :D and Kai Wee was alone.

They (Jeff&Erica) ended up at H.i.p so Kai and i joined em.

Of course, the unavoidable happened, Kai & Jeff (esp Kai though -_____- ) kept asking me about my breakup.

Something i DID NOT want to talk about AT ALL.

So anyways, the subject changed and i ended up laughing my arse off at our later conversation.

We walked around the mall and soon Kai's ride was here, :(
He walked me back to the shop and i was at my laptop again. Lol

Who's known, Si How popped up next. (LMAO that did sound hilarious♥)

Of course, he wanted to talk about the same thing as Kai & Jeff did. -_______-

But thank god for my mom, who was there so si how didn't really bring it up.
We ended up talking about other things....

Until it was actually time to close up the shop. :0
I didn't have the chance to check up on my Hotel city. D':

But who CARES, talking to you guys yesterday completely made my day. :D

I thought we would be going straight home but then i ended up at McDonalds with my sis and BAKENONG :D.

We shared a set meal and i ended up clearing out the fries.
OMFGGGG im sooooo gonna gain weight. :O

But then again, who Cares right? Hanging out wif em was FUN too. :D

i finally got the chance to check up on my hotel city when i got back home,
and ended up sleeping way past midnight.
Hello eyebags/panda eyes. :0

And that pretty much explains why the bones in my body felt like they're cracking by the minute.
Huh.

that's about all,
loooove every person that appeared in this post.♥

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without