border=0

October 17, 2010

Spending Sunday at Starbucks ♥

So, it's sunday.

And i'm sipping on Mango Passion at Starbucks.♥



It's funny how i've never ordered it, cause it's so friggin niceee!
AND, it's COFFEE-FREE.
As in, there's no coffee&caffeine in it!

Ahah, i have no idea why but lately, anything that tastes like coffee would make me puke the moment it touches my taste buds so i'd better stay as far away from coffee-related stuff as possible.

So YES! i feel like i haven't blogged in ages.

And my last blog post pissed ALOT of people off.

HAHA like i give a DAMN.

I mean, people create blogs to spill what's on their mind.

It's their blog.

It's MY BLOG.

i mean, if you have a problem with the things i write here or disagree with my opinions m
THEN HEY,

DON'T READ MY BLOG.

Easy as a piece of cake.

But anyways, i'm way over those losers cause i've got better things to blog about. :D

So lately, i've gone back to tweeting again.
Something i haven't done in about a year. (I know, right?)

And i'm like an addict or something, tweeting 24/7 on my phone.

Then just a few days ago i heard from my sis that my mom was fussing over my phone bill cause it was like, hundreds of bucks over the estimated amount.

OOPS.

LMAO.

Anyways, if you have a twitter or something, then tell me about it at facebook or something so i could follow. (:

I guess that's all for this post, i'm having a brain freeze from my ice blended drink. :3

♥ eunstar
i guess that's all

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without