border=0

October 17, 2010

BRUNO MARS !

It's not often that i dedicated a post solely to a celeb.

But BRUNO MARS has got to be one of "the" BEST singers alive!

I gotta admit that the first time i heard him on the radio, i wasn't very fond of him.

But then i recently downloaded some of his songs and REALLY hear him sing.

And it's amazing.

AH-MAZING i say!

LMAO. okay i guess i do sound a tad bit crazy.

And it's obvious that Bruno Mars is not one of the best looking guys in the industry.

But his songs and voice are enough for me to even care about how he looks.

I mean, his songs are so catchy.

I could play em on repeat without ever getting sick of them!

I'm SOOOOOOO gonna run to the store to get myself his album TODAY!

Yes TODAY!



Here's a list of some of his songs that are worth listening!
(Though ALL of them are!)

1. Grenade
2. Just The Way You Are
3. Count On Me
4. Talking To The Moon

Hope that you guys (those of you that are reading this post) would have a go at his songs and love em as much as i do!

AND! BUY ORIGINAL!

don't buy fake stuff.
That'd just be wasting the industry's effort!

Tata! <3

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without