border=0

November 16, 2010

Back to REALITY



So yeah, i've been back from the cruise for about more than a week now.

And yet i'm still a little dreamy, wishing i was back in that ship again. :(

Never had more fun than that.

The cruise was heavenly.

I'd do it all over again. :D

So, i'm having exams this week.

Which means i'm supposed to be studying.

NOT blogging.

But it's a holiday tomorrow so i'm just kinda giving myself a couple hours to slack.

Oh yeah, slacking.

Another problem i'm having.

WHY am i such a slacker all of a sudden?

I REeeeeally need to put in more effort in my studies.

Though my results aren't that bad either. :D

My college sent my results to my dad without mt knowing last week (through mail).

THANKFULLY.

they were good.

Or else i wouldn't even be alive , sitting here blogging right now.

So anyways, this post of mine's prolly BORING you.

that's cause i'm not really in the mood.

Exams' the killer to everything.

Everything.

Well, one way or another, i'd still gotta get through this week.

It's gonna be a long one.

And hopefully,
i'd make it out alive.

Gotta go.
Bye.

XOXO

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without