border=0

December 10, 2010

Hellyeah Sem Break's here !

So i just had my last paper of finals a day ago.

And BOY, am i GLAD.

Finally i could throw my books aside and actually SLEEP.

But instead of doing that, i ended up STILL sleeping really late.

Cause i was playing Army of Two with my sis on x-box.

YEAH, like, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT right?

Anyways,

i'm going on a trip to the beach tomorrow with college mates and buddies.

YAY.

Sounds fun right?

But the truth is, i'm EXHAUSTED!

And i don't know if i'll be much of any fun.

Seeing as how i'll prolly walk around like a zombie at the beach.

Eww.

AND i HAVEN'T packed!

Though i'll just prolly throw in a few comfy tees and shorts.

I'm too lazy to think of anything right now.

And the fact that my new contacts feels like they're gonna pop off any moment aren't really helping either,

So anyways,
i'm gonna catch a movie tonight with my sis.

Let's just jope i don't fall asleep through it.

*sigh*

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without