border=0

December 17, 2010

Friday Night


so it's a friday night, and i'm sitting here on the couch blogging, while everyone else is probably hanging out in town or parting their asses off.

i have no idea why but i'm in no mood to be out anywhere as off now.

i've decided to stay at home and have dinner with my sis.

rather than have it at some fancy restaurant.

after dinner i'm probably gonna spend the night playing boyish games on the x-box with my sis and maybe later catch some horror movies.

so many things happened today, and all i can say is, most or (all) of them aren't good.

2 of my dwarf hamster babies died.

i argued with 'him'.

and my body's functionality is falling apart.

i hate to complain like an old lady who has nothing better to do,
but at this point,
i feel like crap.
just like everything else that's happened today.

i just hope things get better tomorrow.

*keeping my fingers crossed.*

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without