border=0

January 2, 2012

new year , new beginnings !

The truth is, i've never thought about new year's resolutions before. As in, i've never made a list of it till NOW.

So i figured what better way to list down my new year's resolutions than to blog about it.

So, here goes.

But WAIT ! Before that, i'd like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Stay awesome ! ╮(╯_╰)╭


**got this off the web btw =)


Wave bye-bye to 2011! 




Okay, back to the topic.

So i guess it's gonna be a pretty LONG list so bear with me, pretty please?

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS :

1. Become a better person. (i know, sounds so shallow right? HAAHAHA wonder when will i ever tick this one off?)



2. Get myself a NIKON 1 J1 with my OWN EARNINGS


3. Switch my bedtime to BEFORE MIDNIGHT because lack of sleep is BAD for the body.



4. To have CRYSTAL CLEAR SKIN , or at least, a better skin condition for my face.




5. Learn to COOK. (something that i've been putting off for WAY too long)


6. Get myself a JOB before i enter uni.


7. Get admitted into my desired uni. (keeping my fingers' crossed!)


8. Learn to SOCIALIZE, cause i'm bad at talking to people, i'm just awkward and quiet when it comes to meeting new people. That has got to change ! >=(


9. Make a cover of my fav Eminem songs and post it online. HAHAHA but first i'll have to brush up on my rapping skills.


10. Spend our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY together with my boyfie ! hehe 



OKAY, so the truth is there are LOADS MORE that i wanna do and wanna accomplish this year AND i'll keep adding those things to the list but for now, i'll end it here.

It's not gonna be easy but hopefully by 11.59 PM of 31 DEC 2012, i'll have already ticked off ALL of those things from this list.

You guys too should make your own new year's resolutions list, that way it'll give you more drive to actually do it. So get started now ! And have fun with it.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's gonna be a great year, NOT the end of the world.

Cause we're all TOO YOUNG to die ! 

Tata, loves ! 

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without