border=0

December 30, 2011

snow white.

Growing up, people frequently asked me this question, "Why do you have such fair skin?"

I've been asked that since middle school, through high school and even in college.

The truth is, i have no idea. LOL

I mean, you can say it's in my genes? But my dad's skin isn't exactly the super fair type, and my mom's skin is pretty tanned too.

Honestly, I wouldn't say that i have fair skin. I've seen WAY MORE girls with REALLY stunning 'snow white' skin and i envy them ! Yes, I JELLY.

Especially when i see celebs with those milky white skin tone on tv and i'd think to myself, is it even HUMANELY POSSIBLE to have such BEAUTIFUL SKIN?

To name a few,

Michelle Trachtenberg,  i guess you guys should know her from Buffy the tv series?

Nicole Kidman, i'm sure every one of you out there knows who she is.

Anne Hathaway, i remember her most for her role in Devil Wears Prada.

Yes, these celebs all have gorgeous milky fair skin. ( that i wish i had :C )

Anyways, people ALSO asked me HOW did i maintain my fair skin.

Since most Malaysian girls tend to be a little tanned as the sun shines all year round in Malaysia so yeah, you get what i mean.

Honestly, i didn't really care about maintaining my fair skin for the past few years.

I didn't really did anything to protect it (which is BAD !), i mean, i didn't wear long sleeved clothing intentionally when i go out just to avoid the sun, instead, i'm always in t shirts and singlets which expose my skin to the hot sun a lot. :O

And i didn't bother slopping on sunblock or lotion with super high SPF when i'm under the sun either. 

But then, i realized that if i don't protect my skin now, it's not gonna stay fair forever.

So while i was out shopping with my parents a few weeks back, i decided to buy Vaseline's healthy white triple lightening lotion.  

Didn't really had the time to use it until a few nights ago and now i'm applying it every night !

Here's how it looks like. :)


The first thing i noticed about it while applying it is that it smells super nice ! YES ! So you don't have to worry about smelling funny if you plan to apply it before heading out to meet friends and stuff.

ALSO, after application, it dries off super fast, so your skin won't feel sticky or oily. Cause i can never stand using lotions which make my skin feel sticky all over. It just isn't comfortable!  :O

Best of all, it helps maintain fair skin and , and ! Yes, there's more ! It even helps to lighten up your skin tone.

So i guess this is the closest answer i can give to your question.

I'll be applying this all the way till CNY so that i'll have milky fair skin to show off too. AHAH C:

Give it a try. :)

Last of all, before i log off, here's a picture of me on Christmas day, in my snow white dress. 

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without