border=0

December 1, 2011

KL Trip , DAY ONE .

so i just got back from my trip to kuala lumpur 2 days ago,

i was exhausted and too lazy to blog which explains i'm only doing it today.

so since i spent a week there and so many crazy things happened, i could only try to blog about it one post per day since its gonna take me ages to fill you guys in on every detail in just one post.

let's start with day one, shall we?

DAY #1.
i arrived at the airport in my shades since it was goddamn sunny that morning and sis picked me up,
btw she was late due to the LRT she was boarding breaking down or something.

we took a bus from the airport to KL Sentral where we had breakfast at Burger King since i was starving and couldnt wait till we got back to her condo.

i can't remember which burger set i'd order but i do remember that the coke had a funny taste. :/

We then took the LRT back to the station near her condo and took a cab back to her condo. Oh yeah, the cab driver ate my one dollar ! damn. (i know, i know, it's just a dollar.) *makes a face*

i freshen up a bit in her condo since i was a little sweaty after rushing here and there. Yes, sweaty, EWWWW.

decided to pin up my bangs since they kept sticking to my facee.

Waited for my sister and her friend to get ready then we headed out, did i mention that my sister's condo actually looks pretty amazing?

the pool looks tempting but i didn't have the chance to go for a swim in it. :(

We went to Fahrenheit 88 cause my sister wants to take me to CEO to have k session.

**not taken by me. ( i do not own this picture).

Sadly, i forgot to bring along my student ID since i changed my purse before going on the trip and left it in my old purse. DAMN, so i had to be charged at a higher price and couldn't get the student price , (damn,damn,damn).

They brought us into our room and damn, it was really pretty ! AND did i mention spacey?



We went around 2 so they were having this tea time buffet thingy so my sister's friend, Angela, went out to grab some goodies.

AGAIN, the servings were really pretty !




We were allowed to sing till 7 which was crazy-long so we had plenty of time to sing to our heart's content.

i picked some new songs which i was familiar with and some old songs which sis and i usually pick when we're having our k session.

i played around with dad's new nikon camera that he'd lend me to use for the trip. it was awesome ! :D

taken with dad's nikon cam.

after 7, when our what seems to be a super long k session had finally ended, we went shopping.

We went into this shop called Mirrorcle , which had many cute clothes.
But i had planned to shop for clothes the next day so i decided to buy this REEEEALLY cute hand bag.

I cant post a picture of it here since i didn't bother to take any photos of it but i'll definitely post up a photo of it here once i use it. :)

Oh yeah and i bought my sister a really cute sailor style hair clip thingy.

After that we decided to head over to Sungei Wang to look around but most of the shops were closing already.

BUMMER!

We then went for some snowflakes ! Yum !


here's what i ordered. :)

We then headed back since it was pretty hard to catch the bus home if we went back late.

i took a few pictures back at sister's condo but all of them were "fail" shots since my eyes looked dead in most of them, considering how sleepy and tired i was then.

i decided to head to bed early that night since i had planned to be up early for some serious shopping on Day Two. So, stay tuned for Day #2 's post ! ;D


0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without