border=0

December 2, 2011

Popping bottles !

So I've only officially turned 19 a few days ago, which is of course already pass the legal drinking age of 18.

A year ago, or actually, 18 years of my life, i've never really touched alcohol since mom and dad kinda forbids me to hit the club scene and stuff.

And i don't really know how much alcohol i can really take before i pass out either, so yeah, i've been avoiding alcohol for a looong time.

However, ever since i went on the cruise with my family last year end, and had cocktails made of vodka, i gotta say, "NOW I FREAKIN' GET WHY PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE SO ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL!"

*found this online, **i do not own this.

Anyways, i strictly advice you all not to get addicted to alcohol, since, well, it never really is a good thing to be an alcoholic is it?

As much as i do love cocktails, 2 months ago, dad introduced me to a beer called Hoegaarden and damn i love it!

I usually try to stay away from beers since i can't really stand the bitter taste but Hoegaarden has actually a sweet taste to it.


**i do not own this.

I'm sure most beer fanatics out there probably have tried Hoegaarden ?
Well, for those of you who loves your beer and haven't tried it out yet, i highly recommend you to give it a try!

This was taken at the Rooftop Lounge @ G-Tower by my sister last week.

I actually look like crap in the picture but trust me, i wasn't drunk or tipsy at all ! Although i did drink the whole damn thing ! My sister, on the other hand, ordered a really nice looking cocktail, of which i have totally no idea what its called.

Here's my sister holding her cocktail like in an ad, photo taken by me. :D

The worst thing that could happen is developing a beer gut after drinking frequently, so drink wisely !

Gosh i sound like an old lady, but the most important thing is, to know how much you can hold your alcohol and try not to drink on a daily basis.

As "awesome" as alcohol, beers or cocktails are, your health will always be the most "awesome" part of you.

So don't pop that beer bottle unless you know what you're getting yourself into guys!

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without