border=0

December 6, 2011

Breakfast and my naked face.

Dad's been saying lately that people who wakes up late in the morning has a greater tendency to get fat.

LIKE OUCH, that's my WEAK SPOT.

Cause i err, have been waking up around ten a lot lately so i take it that it's pretty late.

What daddy said kinda got to me so i asked my mom last night to wake me up this morning so that i could go out to have breakfast with them.

I felt like i was literally dragged out of bed this morning !
Couldn't have been more reluctant to get out of bed, but i did anyway. Since i was the one who asked my mom to wake me up.

I showered and got changed, wore just a T shirt and khaki shorts.

Wasn't in any mood to dress up.

And darn it, it took me a while to get my contacts in this morning. And it stung my eyes! Time to get a new pair i guess.

I didn't bother to put on ANY make up. Just wore contacts and that's it.

Which explains my naked face. :)

I guess it's good to allow my face to take a break from all those make up products, though i've been using fairly little of them lately.

Anyways, we went to this coffee shop called Lee's coffee shop, and i ordered Kolo Mee !

Yes ! i haven't ate it in a while !

I miss eating Kolo Mee for breakfast !

Too bad the stall that apparently sells the nice kolo mee was closed today so mommy went to another stall for my kolo mee.

But it tasted nice as well so no biggie!

My Kolo Mee ! Yum !

Oh yeah, and i ordered iced milo along with it. Which was a WRONG move i think cause shortly after that i had major tummy ache and mom says its probably cause i drank chilled drinks at this early hour.

After breakfast mommy sent me home and i got changed again.
Traded in my T shirt for a white singlet and a short pale yellow sweater.

I wanted to look more decent (LOL) cause i needed to drop by my college to collect my testimonial and my forecast results.

After ten minutes or so, we went out again and i got my stuff from the college.

Won't blog about the details since it's kinda boring anyways,

Oh yeah, i took a couple of pictures along the way in mom's car.

Braise yourselves since my naked face isn't really that good looking . HAHA,




That's all for now, are you still breathing? 

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without