border=0

February 21, 2010

First Day Of CNY

I was pretty excited when i woke up cause it was the very first day of CNY....
(which is also the day i get to wear my new clothes!! :DDD )


I pretty much bought dresses this year..


i didn't have to crack my head this year to figure out which dress i was going to wear on the first day.
cause i already had it all figured out like, the moment i bought my dresses!!


I know it's a tradition to wear RED on the first day of CNY,
but i didn't even buy a SINGLE red outfit this year cause...


I. DON'T. LIKE. RED. CLOTHES.


Haha.
Even if i do buy red clothes, they just end up in the closet again.
(where they oughta belong!!) :D


So anyway, the moment i got dressed,
I took pictures!!


Aha. Who would have guessed huh? :D


Blowing a kiss. X.X Aha.
( i like this shot!!)

 
Staring into the camera.
0.0 oh?

I likeeeee this hat too much, :D


Before i wore my hat.
(i find my expression here rather amusing.) :D


Well. This are the few shots i took.
Hope you guys enjoy the rest of CNY.


:DD


-signing out, Eulala-

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without