border=0

February 20, 2010

Heels Are To Die For, I mean, REALLY.

So it's CNY right?
Well, i've decided to get myself a pair of heels for this CNY.
It's really something different cause....
The thing is...

I haven't wore heels since....
FOREVER.

I've never been the high-heel type.
I'm more of the sneakers-Converse type actually. :D

(There's no doubt that Converse was, is now still, and forever will be the most comfy shoes in my book.) :D

So back to me getting a pair of heels....
Totally a BAD idea.

Sureeee it looks REALLY good,
but it HURTS like HELL.

Here's a picture of me with my gorgeous new pair of heels:

At first, i could BARELY walk in it.

Now that i've worn it for almost a full 7 days, i'm getting the hang of heels.

But i still catch myself slipping and fumbling all over in it. :3

I got blisters all over my feet for the first time, but i guess that's the price i've got to pay for wanting to look Gooood. :\

Ahhh, maybe i'll even attempt 5 inch heels the next time i shop for heels.:D

Haha, crazy idea for someone like me who've worn sneakers for....let me see, my Whole Life.
But i'll do it anyway,
Just for the fun of it. :D

Until then, i think i'll stick with my current 3 inch. :D


-signing out, Eulala-

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without