border=0

February 20, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year! :D

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!
Ahaha, finally!

First of all,i would like to officially say to all my huggable buddies out there...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Um... yeah, i know i know. It's already the 7th day of CNY, but i've been pretty busy (not to mention lazy :D ) for the past few days so i couldn't update my blog.

Here's a picture of me that i took on CNY's eve,
it's pretty blurry but i Like it! :D

In case you haven't notice, there's a tiger kissing me in the picture! Aha ;D

I've uploaded this picture on fb so most probably most of you guys have seen it already. :)

Anyways, i'm done being a sleeze ball (means lazy bum :D ) for the time being so i'm back to updating my blog frequently again.

Yay! :D


I REEEEEALLY hope you guys enjoy the rest of CNY and have a GREEEAT year ahead of yea! :D
Cheers!

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without