border=0

January 8, 2010

看见什么吃什么


Whhaaat the heck is wrong with my appetite lately? Well, nothing really. The only problem with it is that its waaay too good???

i downed this grande....no wait, my sis told me that this is bigger than grande. Ugh whatever, i downed this super-sized orange cappucino and felt like a water balloon soon after. T.T
did i look like one? probably YES , but i had my apron on so people most probably didn't notice, I HOPE. ='(

And then there's the tempura platter. Known as Ten-Don? Yeah lol, anyways, i would have totally enjoyed it, except for the fact that i already ate a bag of cheese fries before i ate thiiiisss!! T.T

The moooost tempting of all would have to be this yummy-yummy Oreo Cheese Cake! It totally set my taste buds to hyper mode! Wee~ I totally cant stay away from cheese cakes....cheese cakes of which i most probably SHOULD stay away from seeing that its the 'easy access' way to Gaining weight. Putting on pounds is the Last thing i have on mind right now. T.T
i hate them for making such yummy cheese cakes ='(



Sushi!! I know sushi appeals to half of the people i know. And it would appeal to me as well...but it doesnt anymore. The tad-bit sour taste of the sushi rice actually puts me off,Lol. What is this pic doing here? Well, it's my sis's. She eats sushi, and i mean, ALOTof it, not that she Ever gains weight eating anything. O.O  

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without