border=0

January 20, 2010

Food Stash =)

I'm left alone at the shop again...
There's barely a soul around, no one to attend to....
And it's freaking cold here (there's gotta be something wrong with the air condotioners >=/ )...

Im B.O.R.E.D...
So i gotta find something to do right?
I did.
Sort of...

Here are some pictures to give you guys a little idea of what i did to kill the boredom...


......Figured out what i did yet?

Well...
...I went in search of FOOD.
LOL.

I flipped all the drawers and cabinets and found a great LOAD of food stash hiding around. =D

Here's a picture of a packet of strawberry milk i found. ^^ (lately i'm addicted to milk )



HAHAHA...
I found this box of Arnott's Shapes hiding around in the corner cabinet. =D

...I remember buying it the other day wif my sis but then regretted doing so cause it's so damn salty (i don't want anymore hair of mine falling off) 0.0



Weeee....
LOL.
I was reeeeally glad when i found this, of course there's a whole packet of it but i only took one out cause having more than one stick a day of this isn't really healthy (and it looks better in pictures if taken individually =D ).



I found this at the corner of the cabinet...
It wasn't in any of the drawers....
Probably because it's safer to put it outside cause the ants would probably have a party if it's placed inside the drawers. LOL

If you can see (sorry the picture's a tad bit blurry), it's JELLY BELLY jelly beans! ^^

Jelly beans are one of those things where, you (i)  grew up loving and still do now.

So i'll probably have some later after lunch. =D




Well.... my mum would probably freak out if she sees all the food that i've dug out lying around so i should probably put them all back (maybe have some before i put em back ;D )...

Better get goin! =D

=Eulala=

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without