border=0

January 25, 2010

Sunday Morning

It's sunday... ... .Morning...


I woke up earlier than usual... (i was grumpy about it) =\
Did the daily routine (shower,change,make up & stuff )


After preparing for about an hour...


I decided to take some pictures =D (blah i was bored okay?)




Here's the scarf (stars 0.0) i bought just a day before i took this picture ;D



Here's me with a REALLY weird pose
(i don't get it myself, =\ )



Aha..
Note: First thing to notice about this picture? Really messy hair ==
Phh...i couldn't find my comb that time..
Turns out my sis accidentally took it =|



Sweeping my hair aside so that BOTH of my eyes can actually be seen ;D
My bangs have grown too long (and too fast!)! T.T
I need to get it cut...

I will..soon =D

Guess that's all......for Now.

=eulala=

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without