border=0

January 21, 2010

CLEAN. UP. YOUR. ROOM.

"Clean up your room!"

Yeah, that's what my mom says to me 24hours a day 7 days a week these days.
She won't give it a rest.

Since i'm a good girl (haha laugh your butts off =D ), i'm doing it whenever i can. ;)

I mean, you've gotta give me some time.
I get back from work and it's already NIGHT time (hint: time to sleeeep) .

I'm freakin' tired, but i still do TRY to clean up my room.

I've got to admit though...
The truth is...
My room is FREAKIN messy right now (a big no-no for girls).

And it's not because of this:

=D Yep, i don't throw my junk food wrappers all over my room.



I actually don't allow myself to eat junk food (or any sort of food for that matter) in my room cause i tried it once and on the very next day i found ants all over my room (yuck!).










My room's messy cause of school.
Yeah, who could guess right?

I have like, tonnes of test papers scattered on my room floor. (the horror)

But after much of my hardwork, i've finally gotten rid of them (mostly).
Whew. =D

But i've still got some old text books laying around.
Now i've gotta find a way to dispose of them. (more work for me ='\ )

I'm just glad it's not as big of a pile as this:

=D


One of my cabinets in my room is actually overloaded. Like, i opened it and my things came pouring out.
Something like this....but not as bad: ;D




And to end this post, here's an improvised picture of some what my mom looks like when she's giving me a lecture on keeping my room clean and tidy before CNY.




i never knew bears got lectured by their moms on keeping their rooms clean as well. =D

=eulala=

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without