border=0

January 20, 2010

SNAP shots! snap! snap!

It's after lunch...
My sis(jaja) and i are like, super hyper... (i have no idea why though)
Probably cause food provide energy =D (that sounds stupid, of course everyone knows that ==' )

We got crazy...
I took out my phone (which was charging btw)...
And then the snapping starts...

LOL?

Check out the two crazy bodies XD


I smile... and she Doesn't. =/

Like, why the heck won't you smile boo??!!

Note: I hate the fact that my cheeks look super chubby FAT when i smile. T^T ( i don't get why i'm one of the few who doesn't outgrow the fat cheeks that only little kids have)




I stick out my tongue and so does she!! Hehe ;)






Here's a picture i took by myself of myself =D

One eye's gone. Lol.

My sis says my face looks an eerie white cause of the computer light near by or something? i have no idea. Haha.

It's a blank expression, i know. But hey, at least it's a "eulala-blank-expression" thats one and only and that no one else has =D LOL =='



Uh oh!
I've gotta get back to work...!

=Eulala= signing off ;)

0 comments:

♥ what i cant live without